Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 97 10/8/2010

Well it was my birthday today haha, not that my day was that great!!!

All morning was great had the sun shining and man what a good drive...........

Then when i was heading into Kawerau i had just come over the rise before the Mill overbridge on Tamarangi Drive when one of L.W Bonney & Sons trucks swerved straight over into my lane and not just a little bit the whole truck was in my lane, i then had to slam on the brakes and flash my lights to get this idiot to avoid killing me and thank god he saw them and swerved back into his lane giving me the thumbs up, when doing so i saw a pen in his hand, god knows why he is writing down stuff whilst driving as his behaviour today was apauling and disgusting at that.

People who think it is ok to do this and get away with it should be banned from the roads for a while to reflect on what they have done!! He could have killed me for fuck sake!! I am not a happy camper that is the truth.

Trucks rego was DNF253 and was a freightliner argosy carrying Chemicals im guessing.

Apart from that had a few slow drivers and so on the rest of the day finished up late due to courier arriving late then get home to find my son has to go to Hospital, yay great birthday :(

Might not be at work tomorrow as i will be looking after my little one, if not another story begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment