Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 104 27/8/2010

Well fuck my days it's Friday!!! and thank god at that.

All day has been soo crap its like i had a target painted on my car or something, seemed like every cunt in the world was out on the roads today.

This moring started with a slow nana going 75kph in a 100 zone which pissed me right off as elderly people do...... should have her licence taken off her for good!

Then had a HTL Truck who is part of Jackson Enterprises driving round a bend and came into my lane, not the first time this truck has done this, i am gettign quite sick of this person doing this next time he will be reported if i get his plate #

Also had a BMW on the way back along the Matata straights who started passing some cars coming head on to me when it was a slow zone due to the power line people doing some work on the power lines (no shit) and had all the cones out etc, he comes screaming along and i had to pull over to let this fucking shit face carry on otherwise i would have been killed!

Another 2 assholes were number 1 this guy just out of Pongakawa who pulled straight out in front of me in his shitty Mirage rego UK5276 unregistered and warranted car!! didn't even care eh just pulled out in front of me when i was driving along, no one behind me he could have pulled out then but no typical maori in those areas has to be first. Secondly had yet another maori yes that is right yet another one cut me off in Te Maunga when he was talking on his fucking phone, i mean come on cut me off then chatter away on ya fone, pull over and have some decency you shit head in your crappy as ute rego EUQ643 manky old dunga.

And that was just the morning, at least one thing went all good which was a great trucker from Waste Management who was holding up a bit of traffic and when i got behind him he flicks his indicator to let me know it was clear so i could pass now all other truckies on the roads should take a note out of this guys book!!!


Rest of the day was taken up by more idiots who just pulled out in front of me and went slow etc which pissed me right off, also in Te Teko had some mongrel dogs running round on the roads which i nearly ran over and some cats too *sigh* learn to tie your mum up geez!!

Well that is my day, fingers crossed for Monday!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment