Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 106 31/8/2010

Well today could have been better :S

All morning was pretty awesome really couldn't have asked for a better day, had the sun shining and traffic was great :D Then came the afternoon *sigh*

Heading towards Te Puke it was pissing down like a whore in a Golden Shower, then some little slut in a Mondeo started tailgating me and did this all the way to Matata i mean come on get with it lady and use your head if i had stopped fast no way could she have too.

Then in good old Te Teko had a ute with trailer cutting the centrelines to get round the bends faster and going 110kph etc complete fucking idiot.

Also after that had some fuckhead from Environment BOP just about hit me head on when a huge lapse of concentration as he was probably wanking or trying to find his penis to do so, and came into my lane straight for me and if i hadn;t of turned left he would have hit me pure and simple!!! if that wasn;t enough on the way back too i had some fuckhead pass me in the pouring rain going 120+ easy then cut me off and just about hit the front of my car then was tailgating other vehicles etc all the way to Te Puke.

Well that was my day of fun :S lets see how tomorrow is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment