Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 85 20/7/2010

Second day in and shit already...... The road watchers were fixing the bridge the truck last friday went through when i was coming back off the first run, held me up at least 30 mins so yeah *sigh* and before you think fuck sake what a pussy it's only 30 mins, well if only 30 mins was that, waiting and sitting for that long nearly cost me a whole hour of driving which is my lunch break :S

Well rest of day went alright i guess then the end of the day had some asshole in a Nissan Navara rego DNL889 shooting past cars like a bat out of hell then sits up my ass cause he couldn't pass me etc, well got fucked when i took a shortcut and he ended up about 12 cars behind me!!! suck on that one motherfucker!!!!

Well that's my rant for the day *yawn* lets hope i can have a good day for a change tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment