Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 80 13/7/2010

Fuck my days lmao, the weather was nice as but the drivers wern't :(

Not in this order but today had all sorts of shit happen, had cars left right and centre pulling out in front of me all day long!!! also had a crane pull out in front of me in Kawerau i had to slam on the brakes to avoid this fuckhead then some wannabe G-Dog in Kawerau on the last run was on a Pitbike riding about 60-70kph on the footpath ripping in front of cars and people on the roads, i was just hoping he would get run over but no :( another cock that gets away with it.

Then had more slow drivers and also another motorbike going slow in the passing lane holding me up then flooring it at the end so i get stuck in more slow traffic, complete cunt!

Well that was my day yay, let tomorrow be better please haha.

Take care cya all tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment