Sunday, March 6, 2016

Day 1318 7/3/16

Back into it after a week off and what the fuck is wrong with people! Had soo many things to fix up and was being told most of the day that I was sorely missed due to the mistakes everyone else made whilst I was away! This ranged a lot from not turning up to work to nearly running out of fuel cause one person didn't bother to check how much fuel it had in etc just plain stupidity.... Anyway Car 1 JKH304 this old man in a corolla flew up behind me well over the posted 50 through roadworks on the Toll Rd and then flew past me after it going well over 120 and left me for dead before slowing after the toll road had finished..... then some muppet passed a car coming head on towards me and later in the day some cuzzy bro pulled straight out in front of me as I was travelling along at 100kph..... ESA746 or something like that... To top it off had a nail puncture the tyre but think it was done over the weekend as I don't go near anywhere with nails etc until night so had to change another tyre. Fun times.... Lets hope the rest of the week is better than fixing other people's mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment