Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Day 1330 24/3/16

Well well well what a fun day it was today.......... Said no one ever! Started with some wanna G EEZ173 who was going slow, I passed only to have this cock speed up and sit behind me tailgating then would back right off up and down up and down before flying past me at 130 then slowing and holding me up then taking off again all over the road etc. Absolute fuckwit. Then Had an elderly lady pull straight out in front of me from the Red Barn cafe without even looking to her right where I was coming from, In the heavy rain I had to slam the brakes on to avoid going into the back of her locking up the brakes twice!!! No fucking clue at all. Later a guy RB3984 who was speeding along the expressway cutting in and out of cars then held me up and cut me off later down the road. No seatbelt and massive shit chain on his neck, might need to tie a leash to it and give him a walk cause he sure as hell can't drive! So yeah, another fun day, Oh yeah and it was raining all day pretty hard which made it even better..... Bring on the long weekend........

No comments:

Post a Comment