Thursday, February 25, 2016

Day 1317 26/2/16

Only fucking idiot worth talking about is this one! JCM667 Holden Colorado in Orange. I was heading along SH2 from Pukehina towards Te Puke and as we came up to the Paengaroa roundabout at SH2/SH33 I was in the right hand lane heading straight ahead, this ute in the left lane towing a trailer in the left lane. As I was half way up the ute he just turns right on me from the bloody left lane! Held the horn down but did nothing as he carried on cutting over I had to slam the brakes on and he keeps going with the trailer being inches from taking the front of my car off! He then continued on like nothing happened at all kids in the back and all!
So yeah, over it and over work this week with no one giving a shit at all treating my work like a joke when I work my fucking ass off.... Anyway. Weekend is here and a short holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment