Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Day 1316 25/2/16

Well where the fuck do I start! Bit hard to do your job when your boss is mucking you around and doesn't know what you are talking about when you are saying it clear as day! All to do with other people using my vehicle and not topping the fuel up, this is something the company has always made sure people actually do after using it. Top it up so it is full for the next person but now it doesn't apply to the other that use my car so then it forces me to fill up twice a day or at a time that doesn't suit me and fucks me over on my lunch break or something like that. Anyway enough about that shit, pretty over today because of it. Nothing more to say as the day went ok i guess ? So take care on the roads and have a good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment