Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Day 1256 18/11/15

Fucking hell man there are some absolute assholes out and about! Started with fresh re-sealing on the roads which didn't need to be done but hey I only drive the road 4 times a day! Anyway, stones got stuck in the brakes and made one hell of a fuckup so thanks for that guys! Then this happened tonight I was heading down Newton St with no one behind me at all sitting on the speed limit when a PBT van EAC398 came flying up behind me, would of been going 80 at least then sat right up my backside tailgating me while tapping his fingers on the steering wheel impatiently this continued half way along Newton then onto Hull Rd as he did the same thing, before I know it he was in a rush to turn into Portside Dr and was speeding up the shoulder then looks at me and gives me the finger!? What for, sitting on the speed limit! So fun times all day, at least the weather was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment