Monday, November 16, 2015

Day 1255 17/11/15

What an eventful day out and about! Started off pretty good all the way till I hit Matata when I was heading out the other side at 100kph and a truck from HTL pulled straight out in front of me when he could of waited for me and the other truck to go past but no pulled out I had to brake hard and nearly went into the asshole as I couldn't pass due to the corner just past him... HTL12 was the truck. Then later tonight had some guys in a Ute who went to turn right so they moved right over, i carried on coming up the left only to have them indicate left and the same time swerve back across the middle lane to my lane cutting me off then at the roundabout coming up they just about went through nearly hitting a turning car.... So yeah fun times! At least the weather was nice as so that was a bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment