Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Day 1248 5/11/15

Holy mother of fucking hell! Man there are some absolute assholes out on the roads. Today I had a truck from CTL crossing all over the road and 3/4 into the oncoming lane wandering all over the place then was some mutt in Kope who drove straight out in front of me at a roundabout forcing me to stop and wait while she carried on slow as hell. Then tonight a guy in a CRV AFT516 who raced up the right lane at the last second to pass everyone after tailgating a car then cut straight over on me cutting me off. I held the horn down only to get abused by this fucker as he threw both hands up with the fingers then slammed the brakes on hard before giving the fingers yet again and carrying on tailgating..... So yeah, also a windy as day but the sun was out which didn't really help as it was still cold as haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment