Sunday, September 27, 2015

Day 1226 28/9/15

It begins all over again and same idiots over the roads.... Had a truck from NDL ? Blue and Orange who came over a bridge towards me too fast and nearly lost it into me! Then later tonight had a van from Gilbarco Veeder Root who was braking hard and slowing right down for nothing at all, no one in front of him and he was all over the road up and down, passed him and saw on his drivers side window he had a baby sun shade but not the see through type it was the thick white ones which you cannot see through! Fucking idiot! Also the rain came late in the arvo but nothing more to say about today... Oh sorry there is, had a lady who parked in my space (Designated for me) and she knew it was not public parking but did it anyway then got blocked in for about 15 mins after being told she would be. I came out and she told me her massive sob story which was full of shit as she knew she wasn't allowed to park there and told me she knew so no excuses at all. Then she proceeded to tell me to park in the other park and I said No thanks this was my spot and always has been not the other ones which are for the other vehicles. So fun times once again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment