Thursday, September 10, 2015

Day 1217 11/9/15

Where do I start today. Had a car from Qjumpers who pulled over in front of me when I was about to pass her as she was sitting on 80kph. This didn't bother her though pulled out and sat going 80 in a 100 zone not passing and holding me and others up. I had to swerve around a oncoming car who was following too close behind a transit van and when it turned the person wasn't paying attention and swerved blindly into the oncoming lane head on towards me causing me to swerve and nearly had a head on with these fucking idiots! Also the Mongrel Mob are having a massive gathering in Kawerau starting today and over the weekend, 100's of them hanging around their HQ on the highway. And lastly a near head on which ended in a massive crash just out of Whakatane, not sure exactly what happened to cause it but it didn't look good! That was my day over and done with and I am over this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment