Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Day 1209 1/9/15

First day of Spring and what shit fucking weather! All night long it pissed down and with heavy wind blowing everywhere too. This carried on through to today and absolutely saturated me big time. Real shit day on the roads with the heavy rain blasting me and getting pushed all over the road with the wind, the rain also caused flooding in and around Whakatane and the coastline too. Had the idiots out also, RS9653 this wanker came speeding up behind me at night with no lights on and sat right up my ass before taking off going 120 and went for it. Then later on down Hewletts Road had a car in the right lane going slow so I jumped into the left to carry on at the limit not long later he sped up then cut over in front of me for about 4-5 seconds before cutting back into the lane he was just in then going over another one into the turning lane. What the fuck! Rego was CAL227 So yeah it was a shit as day to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment