Friday, April 17, 2015

Day 1125 17/4/15

Well a very long day for me today, all because the boss said she would meet me mid day to swap cars over, thought she didn't turn up...... I had a call about 10 mins after I had arrived to swap over and she said she was just leaving TGA when I was sitting there waiting, so she finally turned up an hour later at 1pm..... Fucked my whole day up all because she thought she would be there at 12:30 when that was not the case at all and never has been 12:30 ever! Anyway, got past that issue and carried on the day with no breaks at all catching up till I finished up tonight. Also had some fuck nuggets too. A blue mazda who would block me from passing her and speeding, tailgating, no indication too and all sorts of shit. Then later on had a Westpac car who cut someone off then would speed off and just an ass really. Nothing more after them so all good there. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment