Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Day 1117 2/4/15

Hmmm, very much over this week and today especially! So started the day with rain which lasted for me most of the day, then a Blue BMW ATU189 ran a roundabout straight in front of me at the very last second, I had to brake and stop for him to carry the fuck on! Would of loved to go straight into him..... Later in the day I was coming out of a main driveway when a young girl on a scooter flew past the front of my car, she didn't even look nearly hit the front of the car.... The footpath is blocked by shrubs etc but peds always look for cars, obviously not her.... Then some cuzzies racing out of Kawerau sitting in a turning lane for no reason in a 100kph area.... Lastly another roundabout warrior doing some more pulling out. Not to mention the rest of the cars and campers going slow and taking over the road driving like they own it. Held me and others up all day long pushing me further and further behind slowing down more and more. Over it, take care and see you Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment