Sunday, April 12, 2015

Day 1122 13/4/15

Bloody hell it was a rough day on the roads, all day long battled the heavy winds and in the morning it was both the wind and heavy rain which saturated me to bits, a lot colder today too with a low of around 13 which is a rapid drop from the mid 20's! Need to get used to it now haha, the cold winter season is just about here! If not already. Not really any muppets out there today just the casual few who didn't know how to drive, also had a lady tonight who walked behind my car in the pitch black night when I was backing up and she was in full black outfit and in my blind spot as I was backing with lights going the whole works...... Lesson of the day, DONT WALK BEHIND A MOVING VEHICLE...... Dumb bitch. Rant over, have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment