Thursday, October 30, 2014

Day 1030 30/10/14

Holy fucking hell, today was one hell of a shit day! Not so much the people on the roads, but yes they did have a part but more so the amount of work! Left this morning with a full load, had stuff which hadn't been dropped off to me in the morning which I need but was late so had to go. Thought they might drop it off later but they didn't the person that would of was off and the other person is one of those ones who say it's not their job to help other people etc..... Even though it is part of their job to... Anyway, so came home tonight to tons of stuff for me tomorrow, not looking forward to it! All day long had more and more stuff piling up in my vehicle to the point it was a joke, can you take this, please take that etc and goes on and on. Anyway, had people cutting me off and tailgating closely, one lady doing up her hair and txting at the same time to the point she nearly rear ended me just no clue at all. Some guy on a harley who stalled when trying to be cool and just about fell off the bike..... So yeah, fun times really! Take care, im over today big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment