Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Day 1025 22/10/14

Hmmm interesting day to say the least! Started off this morning heading into Te Puke and had a truck try and pull over on me, didn't even see me coming up from behind him with my lights on too and he had no indication then pulled over, luckily half way through he saw me, nearly a bit late as I nearly got pushed into the parked cars! Then a duck or some animal bolted out from the side grass and nearly got demolished, came very close to it! and lastly was a Skyline along Cameron road tonight, revving it and taking off like a idiot then having to slam the brakes on due to getting too close to the other cars ahead at speed etc..... Oh yeah there was a person in a work van Rego GSD515 who was drinking and driving, all over the road and tailgating me etc... So yeah, over today bring on tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment