Sunday, October 12, 2014

Day 1018 13/10/14

Back into it for another week and a shit day to start the week! Got into work, my car hasn't been repaired yet so still got the old one, half a tank of fuel from the other person using it and not topping it up so put me out filling it up, headed off late and got another pickup to do. Slow traffic on the way out, one place got held up with them getting extra stuff I had to wait for so put me back again. Headed off and what do you know, another pickup haha so pushed back again, then an added daily stop which again pushed back more so fun times! Also had someone run over a hubcap flicking it up and catching the wind blew it straight into the front of my car, then some lady in a flash jeep Rego REKA who's kids were throwing shit out of the window and no seatbelts jumping around the back seat...... and a guy in a white Ford Ranger Rego GUS814 tailgating everyone and speeding well over the limit in a 70 area going at least 95+ too impatient. That's all from me, nice weather and that was about all today! Take care and catch you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment