Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 990 27/8/14

Where do I start today ? An elderly lady Rego BSA317 a little red Honda Logo sat on 65kph in a 100 zone with a long line of traffic banked up behind her, not once did she keep left or pull over for anyone! Hate these drivers with a passion! Also tonight heading home had some indians nearly side swipe me at a roundabout in Paengaroa when they tried to change lanes when both went the same place! Had to mount the kerbing to avoid being hit! Other than them the rest of the day was slow with people going well under the limit or would speed up then slow down etc, absolute bullshit! So yeah, over today, glad I have the rest of the week off. Oh and yeah by the way Pacific Toyota in Tauranga gave my car back, guess what! The mechanic that serviced my car didn't put the brakes back together properly hence the noises etc! How fucking thick are they!

No comments:

Post a Comment