Monday, August 18, 2014

Day 984 18/8/14

Man there are some fucked up people on the roads! Car 1 Rego ZL8968 this Pajero was tailgating me bloody close heading along Turret before flooring it and going at least 95-100 up to Maungatapu Car 2 Rego FTP10 this mazda from Armorguard was very impatient tailgating me very close then at the new roundabout at Paengaroa I went in the right lane he followed and I merged in behind a car but this cock did not want to merge behind the car in the left lane so sat right up my ass again nearly touching the back of me cutting the other car off completely then did the same in Te Puke tailing another car through the town! Also had a near miss with a car crossing over the centreline, a ford in Whakatane who had blacked out lights so couldn't see the indicators and a guy in front of me lifted his arms in the air to say why didn't you indicate etc and all the Ford guy could do was give the fingers and get all shitty etc..... Dickhead... Rest of the day was alright, a bit busy but not too bad so take care and see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment