Thursday, August 21, 2014

Day 987 21/8/14

So today was possibly the worst day of the week driver wise. Had people today that really shouldn't be on the roads. Car 1 Rego GRH412 this Nissan heading into Kawerau was all over the road crossing the centreline and nearly hitting the shoulder too don't know what the hell was going on there. Car 2 Rego EFW644 this elderly man in a Hyundai coming into the Hub whakatane he went to go in the left lane so I jumped into the right lane to pass and carry on but no, he pulls straight over on me cutting me off then I went back into the left lane, passed him and carried on. The 2 lanes merged into one later down the road and I had been sitting in traffic for a few seconds before he came up the right of me well after the lanes merged and cut in front of me nearly hitting the other car ahead too! So yeah, also had the usual slow ones and other muppets taking over the road. Apart from them the weather was mint as and all was well i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment