Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 890 14/3/14

Well the good run has to end somewhere eh haha. The amount of idiots today made up for the few days that were all clear! Car 1 Rego FRP930 this goldy coloured Nissan from Responsive Maintenance was very impatient as he sped up behind me then underpassed me in a 70 area going around 90, then in the 100 zone he took off 110+ etc, tailgating cars very close and in Te Puke he jumped into the left lane got stuck behind cars and as soon as I was coming up near him he pulled over on me cutting me off, so called the police and he got pulled over with tickets issued..... Absolute fucking idiot! Car 2 Rego was something like BLESUS along those lines, some elderly bitch was tailgating very close behind me and was all over the road also trying to block cars from passing by sitting on the centreline. Car 3 Rego FKG388 a huge fat lady in a Blue Lucida family wagon was sitting behind me in the left lane and I in the right, the merge was just ahead and she sat there till the last second when the lanes had finished merging and she came up the side of me nearly hitting the side of my vehicle pushing me into the median etc, held the horn down on her as she carried on cutting me off for one place.... So yeah, eventful to say the least haha, slow drivers took over the roads once again. The campers and elderly took over which was a pain in the ass but it's Friday so fuck yeah! Take care over the weekend with this shit weather and see you all Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment