Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 887 11/3/14

Back to it for another day and man I had to have a laugh! Heading to Whakatane this morning there was a car Rego SU6808 a Green Honda Accord who came flying up behind me going at least 130kph no joke, tailgated me, passed at high speed then did the same to everyone else he came up behind. Passed 2 trucks and a car before a blind corner and had to cut a car off before that to get in with an oncoming vehicle etc. I called the police and this indian got pulled over, he also jumped into the passenger seat and tried to out smart the cop. Didn't work and in turn with a Disqualified licence and a dangerous driving charge he got arrested! The cop that helped me with this was awesome, unlike the dickhead from the other night i wrote about! So yeah, one asshole off the road for now so can't complain there. Nothing else to report on tonight apart from the roadworks which made me very late over an hour! Through Te Puke etc busiest time and fresh seal across the roads which was very badly done of course... Had a lady try and break the merge too but I didn't let her haha. Well that is all for now, take care and see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment