Friday, March 7, 2014

Day 885 7/3/14

Well I am writing this a day late due to having to go somewhere straight after work last night. Yesterday, how did it go.... I will start with the following. I headed out from work and got to the Domain Rd roundabout when this car Rego CPG113 an elderly impatient man sat right up my ass tailgating me, he also was driving half sometimes 3/4 in the left hand median, he was weaving all over the road and at times was speeding up to 120 etc, he got away from me at one stage and was a good distance away from me and I was on the phone with police about his manner of driving he was also passing before corners and so on. Anyway, they caught him around Pikowai and I was told to speak with the officer (H469) this guy basically was very rude and a complete and utter asshole to say the least, I have never dealt with another officer that was such an ass. He asked what happened etc, i told him that the guy was speeding and got away from me quite far then got stuck behind other vehicles causing me to catch back up, the officer then said If I was sitting on 100 how could the guy be speeding if when he pulled him over I wasn't far behind...... I had just said due to him getting stuck behind a truck and traffic in which i caught up ?..... He then went on to blame me basically calling me a liar saying "If he was actually driving in the manner I described then wouldn't other motorists have called in and complained ?" My answer in my head was NO! Not everyone wants to let alone knows the number to dial yet gives a damn to ring up, I have called in many a time and have had people pulled over and ticketed due to their driving and not once have I been questioned at all about why there was no other complaints! I find this officers behaviour rude and obnoxious and was very unprofessional to say the least! Makes me not want to help out and let the police know about dangerous driving on the roads any more if I am going to get people like this. Well nothing else from me, pretty shit day but had a better night after work so all good. See you all Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment