Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day 876 21/2/14

Friday! Thank fuck for that, absolutely shattered after this week. Long days and alot of driving! Had one asshole in a Merc today, Rego was something like EZR933 but it isn't that one, can't quite remember it, he came flying up behind me over 120, tailgated me then dropped off and up and down constantly until he finally passed then what did he do he slowed down!!! Held me up, that is one thing i hate is people passing then fucking around. If you want to pass me that is fine but put your fucking foot down you cunt! I ended up passing him again as he was sitting behind another slow car and fucked around and did not pass yet sat on the centreline! Old people......... So yes, had the slow ones on the roads too and another hot as day but overall even with a late finish the day was bloody good to be honest. Well take care and see you all Monday for another week of madness haha

No comments:

Post a Comment