Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 866 5/2/14

Well what the hell do I say about the drivers on the roads today! Lets start with Car 1 Rego DBG554 When following this asian lady she was driving all over the road, right over to the left in the median part and speeding up then braking hard for nothing. When coming up to Domain Rd roundabout she flew into the left lane, i came up behind her she went to turn left and i carried on through to head to Te Puke, all of a sudden she just swerved back nearly hitting my car and the other car waiting at the roundabout! Held the horn down she then took off nearly hitting another car in the right lane before slowing back down and we continued to Te Puke, as the lane merged into 2 she went into the left lane I was in the right, i came up beside and passed her she then cut straight in behind me before flying back into the left lane, another car came up behind me and as they did the asian lady went to pull back over and nearly hit the side of their car too, the people were yelling at her etc due to her near miss (again) she then swerved back into the left lane to turn off onto Jocelyn St.... Another lady in Whakatane was backing down a main road to get into a park which she went past by miles, in doing so when backing up didn't give a shit where her car was going and in turn she was weaving into my lane straight for me as i was nearly at her car when i was on 50kph! I slammed the brakes on and nearly had her through my door, i held the horn down to wake this brainless bitch up and got to her window and yelled at her "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" before carrying on my way. Absolutely clueless bitch no clue in the world at all! Apart from those 2 the rest of the day wasn't too bad, had slow ones including some campers which fucked traffic flow big time and a speeding truck from Downer but they don't give a shit about what their employees do... Well that is it from me, take care on the roads and see you all Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment