Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 870 13/2/14

HA! Yet more fucking idiots all over the place today! Started out with roadworks all day long which held people up all the time..... Also the idiots bloody hell. Car 1 Rego HEJ560 this Rav4 was impatient if anyone came up behind him when he was under the limit he would take off and try and pass the cars in front, he did this with one car before a corner in Pukehina and had a truck come around the corner which had to pull to the left and went past just as the dickhead pulled in! Car 2 Rego DCU370 blue corolla from Pukehina to Matata, this old man came flying up behind me passing cars on yellow lines before Otamarakau and no indication etc absolute asshole, he then tailgated me while crossing over the centreline constantly, when he did pass he took off over 120 and sat on that speed. Car 3 Rego UK4199 a Blue Mazda out of Edgecumbe tonight was way behind me then all of a sudden was passing me then gone like a flash, well over 130 easy! Car 4 Rego DUH560 a Placemakers truck, I pulled out of a side street onto the main road in Matata up ahead of this dickhead, as soon as i pulled out i saw the smoke come out the back of his truck as he floored it and was right up my asshole even though i was just over the speed limit! Didn't like that I was in front of him, within half a car length behind me he rode my ass till i passed a truck and carried on, he did the same to the truck before he got left behind.... So there you have it, another day on the roads with maniacs everywhere! Take care and see you all tomorrow eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment