Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 612 17/12/12

Another week begins and the same dickheads are infesting the roads....... Well the day started out with the first cock of the day Rego EWP108 who cut me off 3 times and nearly hit the side of my car, what ever lane i would go into he would cut straight over in front of me to block me from passing, unsure why but he did..... Car 2 was some silly cunt who crossed over the centreline straight towards me Rego OQ3077 Also saw a DPS Truck from Whakatane pulled over for speeding and one guy in a 4x4 in Whakatane nearly went into the side of me after he tried to run through the roundabout, ended up him skidding along cause he approached way too fast....... Weather wise it was muggy as all hell which was a bitch to work in but owell bound to get it eh! Take care on the roads and Ill see you tomorrow for another round ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment