Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 609 12/12/12

Well it's the 12/12/12 and most people thought we were all supposed to die today but isn't that on the 20th ? Owell I didn't die anyway which is a bonus haha. So with the sun shining through the clouds and the asshole scattered all over the road like the runs there was no where to go without getting stuck behind one haha. Car 1 of the day Rego GJSI was a truck from GJ Sheldrake who was erratic as, i passed him at Domain Rd and as soon as i was past he cut over behind me nearly hit the back of my car for no reason....... He also tailgated me and others, was swerving around the place and around cars, speeding through Te Puke being a general dickhead. Car 2 Rego CJN916 were some big black maoris who went to pull out in front of a car had to slam the brakes on to avoid going into him, then when i came along behind the car they nearly hit they just pulled out in front of me instead, had to slam the brakes on to avoid going into them! All for what ? To turn down the next road and there was no one behind me either!!! Only in Kawerau eh! Car 3 Rego GDW585 this old man was passing before blind corners and speeding, tailgating etc nearly had a head on at one stage too............. Didn't get far even though he got soo far away from me i still bet him to where he was going, he took a longer route haha Gotta laugh! So overall not bad just full of cunts, oh and had a lady open her door on my car too then take off.......... Thanks to the huge fat lady in a Toyota Echo or Vitz Rego EYU401 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment