Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 611 14/12/12

So a bit late writing this but had stuff to do yesterday so didn't write this blog up :) Well the 2 drivers of the day were Car 1 Rego TC1604 once again this muppet in the green subaru was all over the place cutting me off twice only to hold me up not passing but sitting in the passing lane next to the other car and then slowed down after the passing lane had finished, he also did the same to a truck, not the first time he has done this and won't be the last.... Car 2 Rego FCT884 was a Red Saab who through Te Puke when the lanes had merged into one she came flying down trying to pass me on the median when there was no room, nearly hit my car in the process then realised she couldn't pass (no shit!) backed off and carried on behind me speeding up then slowing down and wandering all over the road....... Apart from the 2 dickheads it was a good day that i can remember with nice weather all day a few clear patches on the roads but the rest was filled with holiday makers and i'm sure this coming week will be hell but I'm sure i will let you all know haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment