Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 165 7/12/2010

Fuck this man, today was pure hell!!! talk about a slow day.

Had more people pull out in front of me today than any other day i have had this included some cunt ass tourist in a van rego BBB363 who pulled in front of me then sat on 75-80kph in a 100 zone!!! i tooted at them after about 10 mins of following them for them to pull over as there was a que about 10 miles long behind me!!! but no idea what so ever, go back to your fucking country if you can't drive or stay off the damn road!!

Then had some fat cunt maori in his G-Unit honda civic (rego TC5887) oh no soo tough, he pulled straight out in front of me when i was going 100, i just about went up the back of him, when he looked at me in the mirror i shook my head meaning like that was a bad idea, he then sticks his fat fuckin arm out the window with pieces of left over KFC falling of him and gives me the finger and shakes his fist, he then turns off at the next turn and when i go past him he puts his hand out again like a gun and pretends to shoot me etc......... wow yeah the only thing i am going to die from is the shit on the end of your fingers you fat cunt!!!


Well apart from those 2 cunts the rest of the day was bloody slow with the courier turning up late again and all sorts but can't really be fucked writing anymore as you can probably tell i am not the happiest person in the world right now haha.


Well take care once again and if you are a tourist please go the fuckin speed limit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment