Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 66 23/6/2010

Today started ok i spose, untill i got to Matata when some lady ripped out behind me and caught me up by going at least 80-90kph in a 60 zone through Matata itself then passed me just outside the township and just about hit the side of the car then when pulling in front of me just about took off my bumper WTF ?? i held down the headlights on full for a few seconds and she slowed down the took off again going like 120kph so she will be getting reported tonight :) yay lol Rego is XL2181 some crappy diesel wagon hmmmm, rest of day was ok i spose had another old man going 70kph in a 100 zone once again they should all just get off the road :S retire from driving........

rest went ok and carried on till i left Whakatane the lady took a bit of time so got let out late today so got back a bit later.

Owell tomorrow is another day and like Parikura says Another day another Pie ??

No comments:

Post a Comment