Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 64 21/6/2010

Far out what a day, started at home when i thought today was going to be good!!!

Started when some older man and his newer "SIDI" Holden Commodore started tailgating me and trying to pass when he couldnt etc, he then ripped passed in a passing lane at about 130kph then i caught him back up when he got stuck behind a truck at a roundabout, he went in the same lane as the truck so i went in the other and passed him haha, he tried to come into my lane when i was just about to pass him and he saw me and had to back off and sit behind the truck all the way to Pongakawa where he passed me once again at high speed (cunt) owell he will be getting a report :) the rest of the day was filled up with truckies who cross the centreline trying to block you from passing and as soon as you have passed pull over :S and some more slow drivers one going 30kph in a 50kph and not allowing anyone to pass etc, then end of the day one of the ladies i pick up from gives me a package to take after i deliver an empty bin to her, she then gives me one and i head off as the other courier arrived early i then was just about leaving Whakatane when she calls up saying "you didn't pick up the bin" i said yes i did you gave it to me, i then found out she gave me the empty one i just took her so had to then turn back round and pick the bloody thing up and extra 10 mins added onto my run so got back late :(

owell hope tomorrow goes smoother than today did :S

Stay safe and dont be a dick haha

No comments:

Post a Comment