Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 65 22/6/2010

Fucking hell lmao, what a bloody day!!!

Started out with some homo shooting passed me and cutting me off then getting shutdown when he got stuck behind traffic and i passed him!!! hahahaha

Anyways carried on my run most went all good then headed back towards TGA when i was going along the matata straights and has some little G-Wannabe's in their honda civic dressed the whole family even the kids in thier red bandanas etc (mongrel mob) shot past me at about 130-140kph hoofing the shit out of the poor little car then later on caught them back up when they got stuck behind a truck and 2 cars when i caught them i had clear run the whole straight so passed the whole fucking lot of them truck and cars and all lmao, they were stuck there like a constipated man's shit!!! had no power to pass hahahaha.

Then carried on my way and got to Baypark and on the passing lane there a shit monkey in his crap holden which had to rego/warrent as on Carjam shot passed me going at least 140kph easy and just about lost it and hit me then carried on cutting me off at the end of the lane.

Rest of the day went all good finally lmao, courier arrived early and i got away nice and early and also got back early too so nothing to complain about :P

Well we will see how tomorrow turns out :S Cyu for now

No comments:

Post a Comment