Sunday, October 30, 2016

Day 1460 31/10/16

We begin another week and more idiots out and about yet again........ Unfortunately! Idiot of the day goes to the guy in this Toyota ute JNQ336 who was behind me in a line of traffic and we were all going on and over the speed limit so no need to pass but he was right up my asshole tailgating within half a meter at times nearly rubbing my bumper, swerving and then took off over 120 and would do the same to everyone else he came up behind! Absolute fucking idiot this continued from Awakeri to Kawerau and not the first time either. Anyway, the rest of the day was alright all went well so no complaints there only when I got into work and saw all the mess from the young weekend student who used my vehicle, chocolate all over the seat, wrappers on the floor and behind my seat, straw on the floor just plain messy and no respect for anything at all really getting over the lack of fucks given in the workplace. That's enough for today, take care and see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment