Sunday, October 9, 2016

Day 1449 10/10/16

Again it all starts and now the kids are back at school it makes the roads a lot busier to say the least, town is always packed so harder to get parking to get things picked up and so on. Also it brings out the kids who don't have a fucking clue what a road is! One kid from Trident high school on his skate board who was skating down the main road did so right behind my car as I was backing up from my blind side, then slowly skated down the road directly in front of my car till he saw how close I was up his ass and moved over but not without saying some kind words. But he will get whats coming as a email sent to the school regarding this stupidity will be enough. So yeah another day down and 4 more to go, bring it on and see how the weather turns too!

No comments:

Post a Comment