Monday, October 19, 2015

Day 1238 20/10/15

Well once again another shit day! Started with me coming into work and oh look they forgot to swap my car with the courtesy vehicle that I had..... So another late morning sorting that shit out again! Load one then take it down, unload then load again before even taking off! Had the same fucking idiot Garry that used to work for Fastway which he got fired from now works for currypost this was no different with his manner of driving, speeding and tailgating within half a car length behind other vehicles.... JHZ563 Then tonight another idiot who I see often, AWU360 a green VW Golf who always races himself cutting in and out of traffic at speed, tailgating closely and today did all of that and nearly rear ended me by not looking where he was going! Fucking dickhead! So yeah, another day down and i'm over it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment