Monday, October 12, 2015

Day 1233 13/10/15

Well another shit day out on the roads, mostly cause of one person who is soo bloody slow that they held me up tonight when finishing! Took ages to get stuff done.... Anyway, today.... Cars going slow was the story of my life today, fucking idiots everywhere! Had one old guy Rego BCS203 in a red Mazda who was sitting in the right lane not passing and holding people up so I jumped in the left lane and passed. He then sped up and sat next to me for ages still holding people up. That was until we got to his turnoff...... Oh my turnoff is here now, I have to now cut over 2 lanes to get to it........ Fucking idiot! Then later in the day a Rotorua Forest Haulage truck#621 ran a red light right in front of me when I was going 60 coming up to the lights in Kawerau (70kph area) Had to brake hard to avoid going into the back of this impatient asshole. Anyway, still alive so bring on tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment