Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Day 1188 29/7/15

Fark me what a day, second day in a row I had another vehicle to use which was way too small for the shit I carry around but managed to stuff it all in and go for gold. One asshole of the day award goes to! PP5438 this guy in a holden was right up my asshole tailgating me over the centreline etc then took off passing me at high speed, not long later slowed down holding me up.... Passed him yet again only to have him just down the road take off again and pass me then took off going 120+..... No fucking clue at all! Stay on one speed not multiple ones ya fuck knuckle! Rest of the day had spits of rain and drop kicks driving all over the place, over it but it was a busy day so end of it was alright. Bring on tomorrow and Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment