Thursday, July 16, 2015

Day 1180 16/7/15

Well thank fuck the week is over for me! Had a few idiots today that wouldn't have a clue how to drive if they spent their life driving! Absolute fucking morons, no indication at roundabouts and straight through then swerve around when I had taken off etc. People pulling straight out in front of me. Had one guy tonight going 70 in a 100 so I came up behind thought no traffic coming, im passing so did and only to have this curry fucker come speeding back up then sit right up my ass tailgating me swerving all over the road and try and race me through the roundabout DWU878 Then later on had a car going down Hewletts Road going 100kph+ easy in the 70 zone in the bus lane..... GFD41 So yeah, over it haha. Take care and see you all Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment