Monday, January 26, 2015

Day 1081 27/1/15

Tuesday the start of the week, thought it would be good but nope haha. Plans flew out the window pretty fast with the muppets. Had a silver Toyota Rego HYF562 who flew past me before a blind corner with oncoming traffic and nearly had a head on, had to slam the brakes on to let this fucking cock back in! Then tonight was heading down Hewletts Rd when the car in front of me indicated and went to turn into a servo as he did I went up the side of him to carry on only to have him swerve straight back over at me, in turn I had to do the same into the other lane, all because a Subaru Rego EFQ757 was going at least 90kph down the fucking bus lane! Could of killed the people turning into the servo if hit in the passenger door! No clue in the world at all. Rest of the day was battling the slow traffic, indians out of Te Puke and the elderly..... So yeah, can't be assed writing anymore about today, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment