Thursday, January 8, 2015

Day 1070 9/1/15

It's finally Friday, well over now but you know what I mean. The roads were filled with slow drivers today, it was like the holidays had started all over again, town was packed and the people all around the highways and in town were taking their slow fucking time all day long! Was pretty sick of it by lunch time haha. Only had one real idiot but forgave her she pulled out from a 2 laned roundabout in front of me and realised if she carries on she will get Tboned by me so slams the brakes on in the worst place causing a backlog of traffic and nearly another crash behind me due to it! I waved her on hurrily to get out of the way etc and she carried on with a little sorry wave..... Nothing more to say so take care over the weekend and see you all Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment