Monday, November 10, 2014

Day 1038 11/11/14

Fucking hell there are some people out there on the roads that should be taken out the back and shot! Started off today with a guy from Climate control FYG560 who was right up my ass tailgating when we had a line of cars ahead, couldn't go anywhere so why do it !? Then had some muppets pass on yellow lines and a blind rise, they passed a truck with oncoming traffic too. Then later in the day had a lady rego [AILSA A] I was heading along Thornton Road behind another vehicle and saw this car speeding up behind me, they caught up very fast and would of been going at least 120+ Then all of a sudden right up my backside tailgating me wandering all over the road trying to get past, I passed the car ahead of me and then not long after turned onto SH30 heading towards Whakatane, she then took off at speed passing vehicles on the median then into the oncoming lane with head on traffic by Paroa Rd forcing cars to move over, she did the same when she passed me and 3 other cars at Mill Road when she had no room left again cutting into the oncoming lane with oncoming traffic forcing them to pull left! Then at speed took off through the Hub cutting in and out of traffic with at least 6 lane changes with no indication at all then took off over the speed limit down Hinemoa St. So yeah, fucking idiots all day. Over it really. Take care and see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment