Monday, November 3, 2014

Day 1033 4/11/14

Hmmmm ok, another weird one with muppets galore haha. Started off seeing a Rat getting it's head run over by a truck, not bad.... Then had a Tauranga Hospital car Rego HFE197 #80 who flew up from behind me going over the speed limit easily, then through Matata would have been going at least 80 in the 60 zone. Not long after took off passing me sitting on around 120 and carried on at around 115 ? tailgating other cars very close this continued on to Te Puke.... Also had a red car on a 100kph back road who ran out of a side road that they couldn't see to the left, but didn't stop them flying out behind me nearly hitting the back of my car when I was sitting on 100! Nearly got hit and they flew out into the oncoming lane, lucky there were no cars coming! Or trucks for that matter, then the car not far behind me had to swerve both ways to avoid this fucking clown! So yeah, fun times eh... Nothing more to say really, take care and catch you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment