Friday, December 13, 2013

Day 836 13/12/13

Friday it is finally here! And by fucking god it was a complete shitter of a day! Started off being hauled into the office with a complaint against me from yesterday driving on the roads, the caller said in his words he was sitting on 100 and i came up and flew past at speed, tailgated some other cars then took off leaving them all behind...... Ok if you want to lie through your teeth that's fine just don't fuck around and do it about me! First off is someone is sitting on 100 I will not pass them, UNLESS! They are one of those inconsiderate fucking pricks who are soo inconsistent they travel from 80 to 100 then down and up and down etc which is most likely what this dickhead was doing as I have had a fair few of them this week alone! Also the tailgating ? I may get close at stages specially if you are one of these assholes as mentioned before as if you keep slowing down all the time expect me to get closer before i pass just like most people on the roads, In a company vehicle with signage all over it I am not going to drive like a tosser am I ? No! So don't fucking bullshit me cause you can't drive properly..... Also for the comment "I will ring the police next time" Fuck i wish you do so then i can tell the cop what a cunt you are! :D Enjoy your Christmas you prick hope he gets you some driver training! As for the assholes of the day... Car 1 Rego it was actually BQF937 but comes back as a different car so false plates is always a good start eh! This cuzzie was passing trucks and all sorts on double yellow lines, very impatient and speeding also tailgating very close too. Car 2 was a Watchorn Truck Rego CGY627 this guy in Matata ran through a Give Way right in front of me, couldn't be fucked waiting a couple of cars which all passed anyway the common rule for these cowboys "Might Is Right" worked again today...... So yes, more idiots and tons more traffic on the roads specially in the towns make it for a absolute shit day for driving but Xmas it is and people will come.... Well take care over the weekend and see you all Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment