Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 835 12/12/13

One day closer to Friday and thank fuck for that! The idiots on the roads just keep getting better.... Car 1 of the day Rego FJP962 I followed this lady into Te Puke this morning, she sat on 40 in a right lane through Te Puke with cars lined up wanting to pass, we managed to get me and a few others passed and carried on, she dissappeared into the distance behind. Later on heading towards Otamarakau she was all of a sudden flying up behind me and would have been going well over 120 to have caught me in such a short distance! Then proceeded to tailgate me as she weaved all over the lane trying to pass, after about 10 mins of her riding my ass she decided to pass me and the other car in front of me even though we were sitting on about 103kph, she took off again about 120 and left us, I then caught her in Matata as she slowed right down again...... Once again under the speed limit, then not long after she was off again heading towards Kawerau, off and on the whole way she would be about 1/2 a Km ahead then right in front of me, over 120 then down to 90 etc time and time again..... No fucking clue in the world then i got stuck behind her going 90 all the way to Kawerau! So yes the only idiot on the road really, apart from that the weather was hot as got up to 25 degrees! Nice as and good summer weather. Nothing else to say really, busy as day on the roads and in town with the christmas traffic but as to be expected! Take care and see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment