Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 822 15/11/13

Last day of the week and fucking hell I am glad it's over! Today with the idiots all over the road was a complete joke, the amount of people driving that just plain cannot drive is beyond me! Car 1 Rego GUZ845 was a Hyundai from the Kawerau World Rafting Champs and came flying up behind me along the coastline, well over 120 up my backside, tailgated me off and on trying to get past, when we turned off and there were no more cars out the back off the main roads this dick took off no indication flying past then sat on about 130 leaving me behind, absolute cunt of a person... Car 2 Rego HBU298 this guy ran straight through a roundabout in front of me into Whakatane, didn't look and if i had carried on I would have gone into his front wheel or bonnet that is how late he pulled out! I held the horn down so he did wake up a bit after that! Car 3 Rego FFT632 I think i have seen this girl in the mazda before, anyway she was either txting or looking for something in a bag on the floor as she wandered all over the road and crossed the centreline etc, tailgated me then dropped back over 100 meters then back up behind and wandering etc this was from Whakatane to Kawerau turnoff... Apart from that the day was very busy, slow driver mostly on the trip home tonight and another late night....... Bring on the weekend eh! Drive safe and remember, Don't drive like a cunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment